"A new diet could more than halve a person's risk of developing Alzheimer's disease," the Mail Online reports. In a new study, researchers looked at the effects of three diets on the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease…
- Sperm quality pesticides claim 'should be treated with caution'
- Meningitis B jab to be added to NHS child vaccine schedule
- Parents fail to spot that their kids are obese
- Getting advice from your health visitor
- Knackered parents club
- Child modelling
Buy & Sell
Bookshelves. pine Homemade. 3/4" thick. Painted white. Beaded edges. Over 10' width of shelving in 4 x 31" sections and 8 uprights. 77" high. 24 shelves. Some extra planks included. Best ...
- Antiques and collectables (11)
- Art and crafts (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (6)
- Clothing (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (9)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Household and DIY (13)
- Miscellaneous (6)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
- Pets (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - PATRICIA EVELYN (PAT) WILKINS
WILKINS PATRICIA EVELYN (PAT) Of Stonehouse. Peacefully on Friday, 27th March 2015, aged 82
Birthdays - ALEX NASH
ALEX NASH Happy 16th Birthday 14th March 2015 Love from Mum, Brothers Joe, Michael and Jack
Births - RUSS & SALLY THORNTON
THORNTON RUSS & SALLY Congratulations on the save arrival of INDIE on 19-12-2014 A lovely
Marriages - WE
CHRIS & CHERYL FLYNN are pleased to announce the marriage of their Daughter Sadie to Andrew