- Gene editing technique could prevent inherited diseases
- Air pollution linked to silent strokes
- New asthma treatment within five years, researchers hope
- A magnet for mosquitoes? Blame your genes
- St George's Day
Buy & Sell
Wicker Chairs Wicker chairs with cushions as new 2 available at £24 each, ideal for conservatory or bedroom.
- Antiques and collectables (17)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (10)
- Gardening and Outdoors (6)
- Household and DIY (3)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Musical instruments (1)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - ANNE PATRICIA LILLYSTONE
LILLYSTONE ANNE PATRICIA Of Tetbury. Died peacefully on 14th April 2015, aged 67 years. Beloved
Birthdays - ALEX NASH
ALEX NASH Happy 16th Birthday 14th March 2015 Love from Mum, Brothers Joe, Michael and Jack
Births - RUSS & SALLY THORNTON
THORNTON RUSS & SALLY Congratulations on the save arrival of INDIE on 19-12-2014 A lovely
Marriages - WE
CHRIS & CHERYL FLYNN are pleased to announce the marriage of their Daughter Sadie to Andrew