Fire crews called to incident in Stroud High Street

Stroud News and Journal: Fire crews called to blaze in Stroud High Street Buy this photo Fire crews called to blaze in Stroud High Street

FIREfighters extinguished a small blaze at the OPENhouse premises in High Street, Stroud, at 2.45pm this afternoon.

Gloucestershire Fire and Recue watch commander Tim Stait believed the cause of the fire was an extension cable left plugged in underneath a pile of clothes.

No one was inside the flat when the fire started however there were four other residents in the building who were evacuated by the building maintenance officer.

Two fire appliances attended, no one was injured.

 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree