Motorbike catches fire on Dr Newton's Way
3:06pm Thursday 15th August 2013 in News
A MOTORCYCLE caught fire on Dr Newton's Way in Stroud this afternoon.
The incident happened near the Waitrose store at 13.10pm on Thursday, August 15.
A fire crew from nearby Stroud Fire Station was mobilied with five fire-fighters and one hose-reel was used to extinguish the small fire, however the motorbike was severely damaged.
Noone was hurt in the incident and the fire was confirmed as accidental.
Crews remained on scene for just over 30 minutes.
Comments are closed on this article.