Smoke alarm saves man from chip pan fire

Smoke alarm saves man from chip pan fire

Smoke alarm saves man from chip pan fire

First published in News
Last updated

TWO fire crews were called to a chip pan fire in a flat in Paganhill.

A total of 11 firefighters from Stroud fire station attended the incident at 10.30pm yesterday, Wednesday.

The occupant did not suffer any serious injuries as he was alerted early to the danger by his functioning smoke alarm.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree