Smoke alarm saves man from chip pan fire

12:16pm Thursday 6th February 2014

TWO fire crews were called to a chip pan fire in a flat in Paganhill.

A total of 11 firefighters from Stroud fire station attended the incident at 10.30pm yesterday, Wednesday.

The occupant did not suffer any serious injuries as he was alerted early to the danger by his functioning smoke alarm.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group

Stroud News and Journal: site_logo http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/trade_directory/