Chimney fire in Bisley detains firefighters for 90 minutes

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS spent over an hour putting out a chimney fire in Bisley.

Crews were called to the incident which involved a wood burning stove in Cheltenham Road, Bisley at 9.30am yesterday, Thursday.

Appliances were detained on the scene for 90 minutes.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree