Fire crews attend electrical fire in Bisley

Stroud News and Journal: Fire crews attend electrical fire in Bisley Fire crews attend electrical fire in Bisley

FIRE crews were called to an electrical fire at a house in Bisley this morning, Friday.

Eleven firefighters attended a small electrical fire at the house in Vanderbreen Street at 5.35am.

On arrival crews found the fire had burnt itself out however two adult females were treated with oxygen for smoke inhalation.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree