Fire crews attend electrical fire in Bisley

2:17pm Friday 28th February 2014

FIRE crews were called to an electrical fire at a house in Bisley this morning, Friday.

Eleven firefighters attended a small electrical fire at the house in Vanderbreen Street at 5.35am.

On arrival crews found the fire had burnt itself out however two adult females were treated with oxygen for smoke inhalation.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group

Stroud News and Journal: site_logo http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/trade_directory/