Five reasons for Stroudies to be cheerful on International Day of Happiness
TODAY is the International Day of Happiness - an event commissioned by the General Assembly of the United Nations to raise awareness that well-being and happiness are fundamental to human life.
The wintry chill has yet to dissipate but the evenings are drawing out and there is plenty to be happy about in Stroud.
Here are five things to make our readers smile today.
1. It's spring and Stroud is full of daffodills.
2. A gorgeous dog pictured in Stratford Park this morning (her name is Spot and she is a six- year-old miniature Jack Russell).
3. Beer duty was cut in the Budget.
4. It is impossible not to quack a smile while watching ducks walking. This pair were pictured today in Stratford Park.
5. The heartwarming story about Millie the border collie who was left tied to a railing but has been adopted by a couple from Stonehouse http://bit.ly/1kLotD5.
Comments are closed on this article.