Blaze at Quedgeley pizza shop

Blaze at Quedgeley pizza shop

Blaze at Quedgeley pizza shop

First published in News Stroud News and Journal: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

PLASTIC trays stacked at the side of a pizza shop were set alight.

The blaze caught fire causing damage to the side of the building, shattering a window pane between 3.45pm and 4pm on Monday, April 14.

Trays were piled at the shop in the District Centre, Quedgeley and it is unknown by what means caused the fire.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree