Blaze at Quedgeley pizza shop

9:00pm Tuesday 15th April 2014

By Sarah Yates

PLASTIC trays stacked at the side of a pizza shop were set alight.

The blaze caught fire causing damage to the side of the building, shattering a window pane between 3.45pm and 4pm on Monday, April 14.

Trays were piled at the shop in the District Centre, Quedgeley and it is unknown by what means caused the fire.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group

Stroud News and Journal: site_logo http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/trade_directory/