Firefighters called to flat in Church Street, Stroud

Firefighters in High Street, Stroud this afternoon

Firefighters reeling in the hose used to put out the fire in Church Street, Stroud

First published in News Stroud News and Journal: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

FIREFIGHTERS extinguished a small fire in Church Street, Stroud this afternoon.

Fire services were called away from the blaze at Nu-Pro factory off London Road, Thrupp to a flat in Church Street just off the High Street after a bathroom fan set alight.

Chris Barton, the watch manager from Stroud Fire Station said: “There was a small fire in a domestic flat. It was found to be the extractor fan in the bathroom.

“Two fire fighters in breathing apparatus using one hose reel extinguished the fire and no one was hurt.”

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree